Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Earned Income Tax Credit

EITC, the Earned Income Tax Credit, sometimes called EIC is a tax credit to help you keep more of what you earned. To qualify, you must meet certain requirements and file a tax return, even if you do not owe any tax or are not required to file

Do I Qualify for Earned Income Tax Credit :

To qualify for EITC you must have earned income from employment, self-employment or another source and meet certain rules. You must either meet the rules for workers without a qualifying child or have a child that meets all the qualifying child rules for you.
 
How to Claim EIC:
 
You need to file a tax return to claim EITC. Find out how—documents you need, common errors to watch out for, the consequences of filing an EITC return with an error, how to get help preparing your return and more.
 
It’s not too late to file your tax returns for 2011 , 2012 and 2013 to claim the EITC if you were eligible. But you must file to claim it Contact are office if you think you are eligible for EIC, we will be happy to assist .
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer About My Blog Posts

Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog. Here are a few things I would like to clarify:


•We do not have an CPA- Client Relationship. We could change that if you so wish. Contact Details Below.
•We cannot provide comprehensive advice on this blog, however well-researched or well-written.
•This blog is not meant to offer legal advice. You need to consult a tax professional for questions regarding your unique situations.
•This blog is not affiliated with my CPA Practice, Ruchi Gupta CPA , LLC.
•I am not responsible for any comments on this blog except my own. So I request you to be civil &and courteous. You can then expect the same treatment from me. Or else I reserve the right to delete your comments

You can contact me through the following methods:

1.Via Email: contact@ruchiguptacpa.com
2.Via Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruchi-Gupta-CPA-LLC/581950175214600
3.Via Phone: (972) 200-3189