Tuesday, September 16, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer About My Blog Posts

Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog. Here are a few things I would like to clarify:


•We do not have an CPA- Client Relationship. We could change that if you so wish. Contact Details Below.
•We cannot provide comprehensive advice on this blog, however well-researched or well-written.
•This blog is not meant to offer legal advice. You need to consult a tax professional for questions regarding your unique situations.
•This blog is not affiliated with my CPA Practice, Ruchi Gupta CPA , LLC.
•I am not responsible for any comments on this blog except my own. So I request you to be civil &and courteous. You can then expect the same treatment from me. Or else I reserve the right to delete your comments

You can contact me through the following methods:

1.Via Email: contact@ruchiguptacpa.com
2.Via Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruchi-Gupta-CPA-LLC/581950175214600
3.Via Phone: (972) 200-3189