Monday, July 18, 2016

Revised user fee Non Profit application

Beginning July 1, 2016, the IRS has changed the User Fee for IRS Form 1023-EZ from $400 to $250 for all applicants.  This new fee applies only to those Form 1023-EZ applications prepared and submitted after July 1, 2016.
In addition to lowering the application fee, we also expect the IRS to add several new safeguards to the Form 1023-EZ application process to continue discouraging non-qualified applications.  These new safeguards could include revisions to the actual Form 1023-EZ and increased follow-up correspondence with the IRS to verify appropriate formation documents and tax exempt provisions contained within those formation documents (Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws). 
If you are beginning the 501c3 application process yourself, or have questions about which form (and user fee payment) is appropriate for you to submit, please contact us directly at  9722003189  or you may email us at contact@ruchiguptacpa.com .  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer About My Blog Posts

Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog. Here are a few things I would like to clarify:


•We do not have an CPA- Client Relationship. We could change that if you so wish. Contact Details Below.
•We cannot provide comprehensive advice on this blog, however well-researched or well-written.
•This blog is not meant to offer legal advice. You need to consult a tax professional for questions regarding your unique situations.
•This blog is not affiliated with my CPA Practice, Ruchi Gupta CPA , LLC.
•I am not responsible for any comments on this blog except my own. So I request you to be civil &and courteous. You can then expect the same treatment from me. Or else I reserve the right to delete your comments

You can contact me through the following methods:

1.Via Email: contact@ruchiguptacpa.com
2.Via Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruchi-Gupta-CPA-LLC/581950175214600
3.Via Phone: (972) 200-3189